eat talk eat sleep talk

Friday, March 11, 2011

bile sejuk dan bosan

gile sejuk x leh tahan la dalam opis tunetalk ni
pastu x banyak call *thank you dear customers :P

i was browsing tru blogs and found dis one survey
agak interesting sebab kene respond dgn kereknye
saye mmg terel part2 kerek ni..ahaaa!

die kate kalo da bace otometik kene tag so kne buat
so here we go..

rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could. 

if an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
YR : like a donkey

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
YR : to the donkey family

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous.
YR : tipu

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing.
YR : is it

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR : is iiiiitttt..*pandang atas bawah


If an annoying hot woman/man says :

1) I know you like me.
YR : huh?

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR : ur nipple..sejuk ke kak.

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriously not my type.
YR : sorry?

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR : sure.next..*pandang awek lagi hot belakang die

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR : *come closer and said sua ko x zip


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR : huh?

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please?
YR : 999

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR : seminit 10 juta

4) What do you like about me?
YR : nothing

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much!
YR : krooohh..krooooh


If your enemy says :

1) Hi bitch!
YR : calling yourself uh?

2) You smell like shit!
YR : atleast i dont look like u

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR : better than u

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure.
YR : bak datang!


If your annoying ex says :

1) I still love you...
YR : so?

2) I know you still love me!
YR : wrong.

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby...
YR : kroooh..kroooh..

4) Please call me...
YR : me.

5) The break up hurt me so much...
YR : so?


If an annoying salesperson says :

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR : hik2.tau.

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed!
YR : is it?better pakai i punye.

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR : oohh.

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy...
YR : dowan.



No comments:

Post a Comment